Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mindless Fun

What time did you get up this morning? 515AM

2 Diamonds or pearls? diamonds

3 Last movie seen in the theater ? The Dark Knight at IMAX

4 What is your favorite TV show? I have a thousand: Law & Order SVU, The Office, Numb3ers, Intervention, Dean & Tori, football, Monk, real life crime shows, Behind the Music, Airline…hell, I love almost all TV.

5 What do you usually have for breakfast? Nothing or OJ

6 What is your middle name? Lynn…ditto!

7 What foods do you dislike? Moldy or stinky ones

8 What is your favorite CD at the moment? Well, since music is in the Top 5 things I love….I love lots of CDs (but I don’t buy them anymore) & could NEVER pick 1….but recently, I have listened a lot to The new Metallica (Death Magnetic) The newest Shinedown , Hinder, Finger Eleven, Gavin Rossdale, and Candlebox.…there’s a lot….(oh, and shhhhh....don't tell...New Kids On the Block!)


9 What kind of car do you drive? BMW 540i

10 What is your favorite sandwich? Hmmm…I don’t know…maybe one from Panera or The Ugly Mug

11 What characteristic do you despise? Lying...I'm very open minded & understanding...there's never any reason to lie to me.


12 Favorite item of clothing? My lounge pants or shorts & a t-shirt

13 If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Italy, because I’m not sure I’ll actually be able to make there in my lifetime….

14 Favorite brand of clothing? I don’t really care….whatever’s cheap at Target or Old Navy or Macys

15 Where would you retire to? A BEACH!!!! (or near moving water)

16 What was your most recent memorable birthday? 30th, only because it was last year…and it’s the last one I remember at all


17 Favorite sport to watch? FOOTBALL!

18 Farthest place you are sending this? Well, I’m blogging it, not sending…and someone in Colorado will read it!


19 Person you expect to send it back first? Lisa or my sister

20 When is your birthday? November 6

21 Are you a morning person or a night person? Usually a night person. But I can get up at the crack of dawn with the best of em!

22 What is your shoe size? 8.5 usually

23 Pets? SAMMY!!!

24 Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Um….no…sorry….


25 What did you want to be when you were little? A lawyer and a meteorologist

26 How are you today? Feeling icky and non-motivated

27 What is your favorite candy? SOUR PATCH KIDS – Hands down!


28 What is your favorite flower? I love all fresh cut flowers – But Stargazer lilies and most kind of lilies in general

29 What is the day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Every Friday


30 What is your full name? Andrea Lynn Dellit

31 What are you listening to right now? iTunes

32 What was the last thing you were eating? Ruby Tuesdays for lunch


33 Do you wish on stars ? rarely

34 If you were a crayon what color would you be? Whichever one is used last because I don’t want my head smashed on the paper


where's 35?

36 Last person you spoke to on the phone? Bradley

37 Favorite Restaurant? LUNA MAYA!

38 Hair color? Brown

39 What was your favorite toy as a child? Probably my cabbage patch kid


number 40?

41 Chocolate or Vanilla? vanilla

42 Coffee or tea? BOTH!

43 Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes!

44 When was the last time you cried? Last Wednesday

45 What's under your bed? The canopy to my bed.


46 What have you done today? Cleaned up Sammy puke, worked, kissed Bradley & Sammy, chatted with Mike C, Lisa and Juli, and checked my email…oh, and got a text from Tony that 3DD is coming back in December!


47 What are you afraid of? Drowning and death of people close to me…and my death

48 Salty or sweet? Depends on my mood!

49 How many years at your current job? 2.5

50 Favorite day of the week? Saturday!

51 How many towns have you lived in? 4 I think…

52 Do you make friends easily? Depends…I can be very easy to get along with as long you’re not a jerk or don’t lie

53 How many people will you send this to? bunches

54 How many will respond? 5

2 comments:

  1. Ref #51 : Three towns when you lived at home, so actually 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good point...i figured i was missing something....

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger