And yes, it hurt. alot.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away. (Unknown)
Friday, June 6, 2008
Here it is
I have to run to work, but here's a quick picture of my new body art. It was hard to take a picture myself...so this one isn't very good....I'll have to post another one tonight. It's a skydiver and my chute that day was purple, but I didn't want to have just purple, so I added yellow...after all, UNI is purple and gold and those are colors I can live with :) And holy cow! I need some color on these albino legs!
And yes, it hurt. alot.
And yes, it hurt. alot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

But you were so brave!! Now we have (sort of) matching tattoos - we'll always think of our group when we see them! :-)
ReplyDeleteThere is something in remembering the pain and enjoying the art. tattoos are an experience...I love it.
ReplyDeleteAlthough, you say UNI, I see Vikings...yuck!
ReplyDeleteWhat the crap!!?!??
ReplyDelete