The big conclusion for the day: I am extremely behind Leanne & Lisa on my 2008 tan -- BEACH! Here I come!
For the whole album of fun, you'll have to visit my Facebook or MySpace page!

Tony, me, Mike

Leanne, Lisa, me

Ashley -- wearing my shoes...again

Me and Olivia

Recreating our slide moment from a few months ago -- this time WITH the kids...Seven...you can fit at least seven people on a backyard playground slide.



Playing in the kids’ pool? Sliding on the kids’ swingset? I’m appalled! Hahaha---just kidding. This looks like one of me or my friends’ parties, where the parents are having about as much fun as the little ones.
ReplyDeleteI work for a swingset company who knows the power of playtime. At CedarWorks we are focused on pleasing our adult customers and proving custom built swingsets for their families.
Check us out when you get a chance and never stop playing!
Liz R.
http://www.CedarWorks.com