Summer has arrived. We went from 65-75 degree weather and jumped straight to 95-105. We only had a few days in the high 80s...Global warming is crazy. Please, be environment friendly...we really need the ozone layer.
This morning, I slept in, went to get my haircut and went to the mall. Tom gave me something new to try and tame this "Monica on Friends went to Bermuda" frizzy hair look this summer. No matter what I try, I can't seem to control the frizz. All of the things they say they control it, haven't met my hair. They even make fun of me at work about...boys are mean.... :)
I went to the mall to get a black dress for our 2nd murder mystery tonight. It's one I can wear to other things, and I found some nice summer-ish shirts, too. I also bought a pair of strappy heels...which I've never owned in my life...they are cute and fun.
Now off to do some laundry and cut Bradley's hair before we have go. Bradley is off to Minneapolis tomorrow, where "it feels like" 81 degrees..puke.

I'm going to have to quietly cheer for the Celtics. My step-daughter and her boyfriend are huge Kevin Garnett fans (I like him too). Sorry. I won't even watch, so I guess it only matters if the Lakers lose and I can rub it in. Have fun watching the series!
ReplyDelete