Friday, June 27, 2008

Once upon a time in Dre's world

WRITE EXACTLY WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND, AND DON'T CHANGE IT

I'm tired of: my wildly out of shape midsection looking like i'm pregnant, when i'm not

I am listening to:The ice clank in my gin & tonic...and Brad and Doug playing Wii Bowling...the music from my mspace page.

Maybe I should:take another drink

I Wish:I could go on vacation anytime and for as long as I wanted.

Chocolate is:yummy when paired with Raspberry wine, raspberry filling, or raisins.

I have lost respect for:our supposed democratic system.

I last ate:some Trader Joe's licorice and a Philly cheesesteak

The meaning of my display name is
a nickname Tom (who I used to work with) gave after he heard 37 variations of my name being pronounced...he found the one syllable that the entire world could get right.

Right now I'm craving: alcohol

I will always remember:the moment i fell in love with brad

Love is:fun, exciting, exhilarating, supportive, easy, hard, work, confusing, soft, painful, fantastic, difficult and the best thing...all at the same time.

Today:Rocked!

Tomorrow:I am going to run, drink coffee, drink mojitos, read, play games, be lazy, wear heels and eat at a freaking fabulous restaurant.

I get annoyed:when people are not thoughtful

QUESTIONS

Is your hair wet?negative

Is your cell phone right by you?yes

Do you miss someone?:because everyone is so spread out across the country, i'm always missing someone.

Are you wearing chap stick?:of course ~~ can't live without it.

Are you tired?:a bit, but i'm on vacation and am going to stay up until i can't keep my eyes open anymore.

Are you wearing pajamas?sweatpant capris and my t-shirt from my 5k

Are you mad:Not even close

Are you upset?:not at all

LASTS:

Last beverage?gin and tonic

Last phone call?my bff tiffany v from jersey

Last time you cried?wednesday ~ I was trying to finish packing at 1 in the morning and was way past tired.

HAVE YOU EVER:

Dated someone twice?negative

Been overseas?negative

Lost someone close?yes..a couple

Been drunk and threw up?twice...but i only count once...i think the first time was from the really greasy pizza that hurt my stomach. the 2nd was most definitely from two fisting... coffee vodka in one hand and a cosmo in the other...I don't drink to get that sick...that was a total accident.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:green, blue, red

THIS MONTH HAVE YOU:

Made a new friend ?yep ~ Jay, my tattoo guy

Fallen out of love?negative

Laughed until you almost cried?definitely

Met someone who changed your life?a couple

Is there something you want to tell someone?not that i can think of...i pretty much speak what's on my mind


You're really upset; who is the first girl and boy you go to?bradley first -- if i need a girl....hmmm...lisa or shari, depending on the issue.

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?considering it could kill me, yeah

Can you do the splits?yes and then I would have to be removed by ambulance because both of my hips would be dislocated.

Last person you texted?my bff tiffany v from jersey

Have you been to New York City?YES! and going again on Sunday ...look out PRIDE!

Who is the last person you added to your contacts list in your phone?Peanut Butter Burres

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?my voicemail...i left a new greeting

Do you think you've have made a difference in anyone's life?I hope so..have never been told so...it would really mean alot if someday I can.

Have you ever tattooed anyone's name on you?Negative, but I would

How many piercings do you have?4 --- 2 in each ear.

Which year has been the best so far?1977

Last time you laughed really hard?last night....when joe and I were watching real men of genius budweiser commercials on youtube.

When is your next road trip?sunday -- to the big apple~~

Do you know anyone addicted to anything?yeah me...I'm addicted to the internet, tv, food, movies, love, selfishness, happiness, obsessing about my out of shape mid section and i have situational alcohol addiction...I get addicted to everything I like...when I jump, I jump in all the way!

Where is the person you care about?10 feet from me playing Wii with DougAss

Do you know anyone who was born in another country?yes ~ a few

What outfit do you have on at this exact moment?see pajamas.

What is the natural color of your hair?I officially use "the same color of my friend Amy Mac's hair" which is brown...but gray is creeping in everywhere!!!

What are you doing tomorrow?see what I am doing tomorrow above.

Does a heartbreak feel as bad as it sounds?worse

Have you eaten popcorn in the past 48 hours?negative because we missed Friday movie night.

What happened at 8:00 am today?i was sleeping at Shari's house ;)

What were you doing at 7AM?sleeping at Shari's house :)

How do you feel?awesome! and shari is making me a coconut mojitos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger