Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Catching up

On Sunday I met Doug, Greta and Kate at Nordstrom for lunch and catching up. We got there at 1 and stayed until 3:30. It was great to catch up on what's going on...and eat at the Nordstrom cafe, which is one of my favorite places to eat ever!

It was great and relaxing....

Then I went to Sex And The City (for the 2nd time) this time with Lisa and Leanne...It was great the 2nd time, too!

Lately I have met so many people on Facebook and MySpace that I haven't been in touch with for a while. They are such great ways to keep up with people. It's great to comment back and forth and leave notes for each other...And it's great being able to answer and comment back at your own convenience.

Good times ;)

1 comment:

  1. I agree, it is so fun catching up with people and finding people on MySpace and Facebook. I think sometimes these get a bad rap (at least from my side of things as a teacher) but they are awesome tools to find long-lost friends! Hope you have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger