Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday

I ran for 27 out of 30 minutes today...I ran for 2.06 miles and I can count on 1 hand how many times I have done THAT in my life!

I got my camera charger back today so I can get my pictures posted --I'm getting behind!

And I'm behind on birthday cards - they are on their way later this week, I swear!

Happy super belated birthday to Jarrod (last Sunday)!
Jarrod and Cosmo doing circus tricks at Thanksgiving!


Why am I putting an exclamation point after everything!

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Great job with the running BFF! Keep up the good work, and it will all pay off! I am back to the gym myself. I am down 6 pounds since you last saw me for the first time. :-D

    Miss ya!

    Love Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, if I can get you on an elyptical...that would be fun! Great job on the run! As much as I exercise, I still don't like to run too long. Give Sammy a kiss for me.

    N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are starting at the community center next Friday. I can't wait to start swimming and working out again. I always feel so much better when I do. Great job, Dre!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Casey and I have been on the tread mill for the last year. We like it. I don't think I would like to do a marathon, but I like sheading the pounds. Casey was chasing me for quite a while, now I am chasing him again. But I don't want my galbladder out to do it. Today is a good day for him. I hope it keeps up. Great Job. Val

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger