Thursday, January 10, 2008

rough day

a 14 hour work day -- it's been a while since I had to log one of those, but I have several projects due this week and some things that came up, too.

I have made it to the gym a couple of times -- yoga last night and that was great -- very nice to go and relax for an hour...i'm in a little groove with the gym...i'm at the point where when I've had a long or a rough day i want to go there because i feel better...that's a good turning point.

we also had a team member pass away at work - he worked on the team that I trained on last year -- was a great guy and always gave me positive reinforcement about how I was doing my job and how happy he was for me to get back to first shift -- Just one of those people you always wanted to stop and talk to because he was so nice --it was a sad couple of days

looking forward to getting home on time tomorrow night, a date night with Bradley on Saturday and maybe ice skating this weekend...And of course watching the Cowboys win!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for the rough day at work. I wish I felt well enough to work. I am sick of being sick!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger