Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Out with football, in with basketball

yes the Cowboys blew it

no I don't want to hear about Jessica Simpson and Cabos San Lucas anymore

yes there were pictures of TO crying on my door at work

no I don't care that my whole team is in the pro bowl

yes I know that one of my idols, Marion Jones, is going to jail

no she's not my idol anymore

yes I am moving on to basketball

no I'm not good at picking favorites

yes Kobe is my favorite and he's been in trouble too

can anybody stay out of trouble

One cool thing - well, two -- First, i went to the gym tonight and second, UNI was playing basketball on ESPN2 so I got to watch!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry!!! I honestly can't believe the Giants beat them. And it had nothing to do with his little getaway weekend. Obviously, they just had a bad game and it sucks. End of story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite was Michael Jordan. I had him plastered on every wall I could find.

    Now, I pity him! Or at least his wife.

    What does this happen?

    Sorry about the cowboys!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger