Sunday, January 20, 2008

great weekend

Friday night Tana, Greta, Dawn, and Doug came over for a Pampered Chef party -- we had fun and great food.

Of course I worked out yesterday and then did things around the house. We had a great time playing games at Greta's last night with Doug and Greta, Kate and Roger, and Greta's sister Karen and husband Allen.

This morning, I watched Hanah from 10 to 1 so Ryan and Tana could do their runs for the Shamrock marathon in March. They are getting into those longrs runs and its harder to have her along for those. I offered to watch her on Sundays and during the marathon ... It's a nice break from doing the same ol things on Sundays and I love playing with her and seeing what new things she can do each week...She grows in just a week or two that we don't see her..how crazy. When I came home, we made vegetable and noodle soup and then Sammy and I napped....so I missed the 2nd half of the 1st game. But now I'm going to go watch the Pack hunt down Eli.

5 comments:

  1. Game night was fun. It was good to get together as it happens so rarely anymore. School!! Go Packers!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you two! How are you doing? I like the revisions you make on your blog. ;-) Love, A. kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can NOT believe that NY beat out my PACKERS!! And at Lambeau!?!? Poor Poor Poor Brett!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to say this ... but I have to cheer for the Giants now. I really wanted Brett & company to beat those stinking Patriots in Arizona. But now it looks like it's up to Eli. I just can't stand the thought of Tom Brady winning yet another Super Bowl ... sigh. Poor Pack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugghh!! You may not say it but I will. I HATE HATE HATE the Giants and want nothing more then for them to be stomped into oblivion, BUT...what's a gal to do when she hates the Patriots just as much??

    Sigh,

    T.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger