Today I had to skip the gym because I have a yucky cold. I slept in while Brad went to his guitar lesson. Then we went to Va Beach to Brad's work to show Sammy off to some girls there. Then we headed to the beach - It's a bit cold for that, but it was great -- the surf was really loud and Sammy had a great time running around and chasing the seagulls. Then we went to Machismo, our favorite burrito bar for lunch. Had to get home in time to attend my co-worker's funeral -- it was a difficult one being that it was so sudden. By the time I got home, I was so achy and tired and then had a headache from crying, that Sammy and I took a nap.
We watched the blizzard bowl -- the Packers/Seattle game -- Go Packers! Can't wait to beat you next week!
Now I'm trying to catch up on email and the news while drinking green tea with honey -- no idea if it really helps, but it's comforting anyway.
I have to charge my camera and then will get some pictures of the beach today posted.
Happy Saturday
A

It is the "season." I've been drinking lots of the same, plus chamomile with honey, "Throat Coat" tea, etc. It is comforting. ;-)
ReplyDeleteTake care!