Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away. (Unknown)
Wow... Just what the girls of America need, another boy band. Look out Jo-Bros, there's an old band in town.Are they still hangin' tough? Or just hangin' on?Gina :-)
I still remember an incident when they were on the TV and I was talking about how much I loved a certain NKOTB, and my LOVELY sisters told me to shut up because they could hear me through the TV.Gosh I love you guys.
Seeing it in print that they were a big deal EIGHTEEN YEARS ago sure makes me feel youthful. Not.
Wow... Just what the girls of America need, another boy band. Look out Jo-Bros, there's an old band in town.
ReplyDeleteAre they still hangin' tough? Or just hangin' on?
Gina :-)
I still remember an incident when they were on the TV and I was talking about how much I loved a certain NKOTB, and my LOVELY sisters told me to shut up because they could hear me through the TV.
ReplyDeleteGosh I love you guys.
Seeing it in print that they were a big deal EIGHTEEN YEARS ago sure makes me feel youthful. Not.
ReplyDelete