Saturday, September 1, 2007

NYC Day 7 (time to go home)

Saturday, July 21st
Our last 1/2 day in New York ended like any other good vacation should...with shopping and food! So long, New York...we'll back to visit you!


We went shopping at "the" Macy's and saw where the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade ends up in front of the store

We at at the Hello Deli...If you watch David Letterman, you may know Rupert, who runs the deli..He is in the white shirt/khaki shorts in front of the front door. Brad's dad has a picture of Brad, himself and Rupert that I took..he was very nice...And the sandwiches were great!
What a wonderful trip. I really couldn't have asked for more. It was all I dreamed of and more..I cannot wait to go back...If any of you wins the lottery, I'd really like a place in Manhattan to escape to from time to time...that is if you have a couple of million dollars to spare!
Hope you've enjoyed the tour of NYC, via the Dellit blog!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe all the things you did and saw! A wonderful trip and great memories. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger