Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away. (Unknown)
Monday, September 24, 2007
How cool
Dad and Grandpa and Jessica and Chad went to the Packers/Chargers game yesterday. Dad and Grandpa are huge Packers fans and they were able to get tickets for G/G anniversary present. Grandma and Mom stayed at the hotel with Hunter and Ian, but I'm sure were just as happy as the guys that they got to do something they have always wanted to do. And they beat us to an NFL game...we've done a lot of things, but that's one thing we haven't done....Brett Favre also tied Dan Marino for most touchdown passes in NFL history yesterday...amazing day, I'm sure....By the way, the Cowboys are 3-0....Very cool.....UNI is 4-0.....Notre Dame...well, we won't talk about Notre Dame.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good for them. There is nothing better than a live in person NFL game. I've been to 3 and can't wait to go to many more. Of course, I love anything live!
ReplyDelete