Another busy week and a weekend on the move. Today I am trying to wrap up a bunch of things for work, housework, and errands because I do have to work part of the day tomorrow. My department won the company's diversity campaign because of how well we work together and now on Wednesday, a camera crew, photographer and makeup artist are all coming to our building to film and photograph us. We will be feature in videos and print information all over the company...Is that crazy or what!?! Very cool! When it all finally comes out, I'll have to take pictures...And of course, it's the ONLY time in my entire life that I have 3 zits on my cheek...what are the odds? Thank goodness for that makeup artist.
On Thursday morning we are off to Colorado for my cousin Melissa's wedding...could be our last "vacation" of the summer...(unless I am able to go to Vegas in October to celebrate Shari's birthday.....not entirely sure the funds will be enough to go...would be really fun since I've never been there). I did just realize over the last couple of weeks that everyone else is going home from Colorado on Saturday and we are staying until Monday and we didn't rent a car....so how will we get to the airport? pay the $80 cab fare?? We'll see!

Will you have your photos on the side of a semi?? ;-)
ReplyDeleteit's cute how you imply that a summer vacation will be happening in october!
ReplyDeleteVegas is smoky and expensive, but could be fun with the right people! I hope you can afford it, but it is spendy!
ReplyDelete