Here are some highlights from our sight seeing day. We also went to the Botanic Garden and I'll post those another day.

The State Capitol

The view from in front of the capitol. It really resembled the Mall in DC, without the water, of course.

The Denver Post/Rocky Mountain News


Me and Sharkey

Starfish---they are so neat and so colorful; I had never seen them in real life. So beautiful. I could have stared at this for hours.
The State Capitol
The view from in front of the capitol. It really resembled the Mall in DC, without the water, of course.
The Denver Post/Rocky Mountain News
Me and Sharkey
Starfish---they are so neat and so colorful; I had never seen them in real life. So beautiful. I could have stared at this for hours.

When Keith was 15 and his team won the Babe Ruth state tournament, they went to Denver. (We did, too). We sat beside the Colorado Rockies team and their sports manager. ;-) Fun.
ReplyDelete