The weekend after Labor Day, my cousin Melissa got married in Denver. The pics below are from everything we did day before, day of, and day after the wedding. On Sunday we went sight seeing all over Denver. I'll post those pictures soon.
Mom, Dad, Grandpa, & Grandma were going to meet us at the airport...They actually met us exactly when we landed while on their way from Iowa...It was very cool how it worked out. When we met them, Hunter was there! Everyone knew he was coming except us! This is on the way from the airport while we were coloring. The sun was in his eyes, so all weekend, he kept asking me for my sunglasses.

Next he wanted my camera. I had to include one of his great photo taking moments. this is me trying to show him how to push that (click) button

Us at the rehearsal dinner

Me in a skirt - yes, a skirt - with my cousin's son, Carter

My cousin Brenda's kids: Carter, Jack, Olivia, and Michael

The happy couple, Melissa and Cory

Hunter and Gramma playing outside after the wedding

The girls....My cousin's step-daughter Lindsay on the left and Melissa's sister, Brenda second from the right.

Carter and I were pppppplllllllltttttt -ing each other on the way to the ball park.

Coors Field - home of the Colorado Rockies

back: Carter, my cousin Todd's wife, Lisa, Lindsay, Olivia, Michael, Bradley, Lindsay's brother, Iain. front: Brenda, Jack, Brenda's husband, Jason, and Todd

The scoreboard - obviously

Us at the end of the game
A skirt! Roger and I may have to get married again so you'll wear a skirt to that. You look great!
ReplyDeleteYou got some great pics. I love the one of Carter. I will have to print it for his scrapbook as I have been unsuccessful in capturing that. Kudos on the new job as well. Now that takes care of the "we never see each other" excuse for having children, right!
ReplyDelete