Monday, March 30, 2009

Another quick update

We've obviously had a few things going on so I haven't been diligent about updating over the last week :)

We have been unpacking since our truck arrived on Wednesday and I went to work on Thursday. I have still been feeling under the weather...it just comes and goes right now. I've been trying to rest when I can and not push it too much. I spent all day Saturday on the couch napping and resting trying to feel a little better before I had to travel. (I'm in Minneapolis Monday-Wednesday of this week).

We got our phone/cable/Internet hooked up on Thursday so Brad has been busy putting all of the technical things in the house together. Sophie and Sammy have adjusted quickly and LOVE the house and how much room there is for them to run inside and outside. They are really going to love it when it gets warmer out! Sophie got to experience her first real snow this weekend...I wasn't fast enough with the camera...She came in every time with a white nose.

We already have had some visitors...Mom and Dad have been over a few times to help out or to drop off the car or to let me carpool with them to the local Super Target (yay! glad to be back near one!!) to get some things for the house. Jessica and Chad stopped over on Saturday when they were in Waterloo, and Grandma and Grandpa stopped by while I was at work to get out the new digs. It's a bit of a disaster right now, while there are zillions of half-opened boxes while we try to find where some things are. Hopefully by the end of the week we'll have the kitchen, living room, and bedroom put together!

Well, I'm off to retire for the night -- early day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Uh, you've been in Iowa how long...and we havent seen you!?

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger