Yesterday we got an offer on the house and today we accepted!! It was on the market 3 weeks and 1 day.
They want to close quickly, before the end of the month which is also great for us. This move is obviously meant to be, the way things have been working out!
2 weeks from today, we leave Virginia :(

Hooray! A little sad but very happy it was done so quickly!
ReplyDeletecongrats!!! and Boo Hoo for you leaving the east coast. We will miss you but are so happy for you 2!
ReplyDeleteJenni
Congratulations! I am so happy things are moving along so smoothly for you both. This was obviously meant to be!
ReplyDeleteWell, I haven't been very vocal, because I know you are sad about leaving, but I do want to say, we will be very happy to have you in the area.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That was fast!
ReplyDeleteSo how can we help on moving day?
:) Thanks everybody :)
ReplyDeleteTiff --I'm still coming to GA to visit you sometime!
Tiff/Jenni -- can't wait to visit you -- whereever that it!
Bryan -- Can you say Sunday at Perkins?!
Becky -- On moving day we don't need help right now, because they are unpacking for us...BUT...we will need help testing out the house to see if it likes to have people over for BBQs...and we need the kids to help us test out the great big back yard! :) Are you up for that?