This will be a very productive, very warm, very busy weekend.
I have a ton of work to do (boooooo), I have several things to do around the house, and we have 2 showings today. I had to take Monday off so I could manage my next 2 (same day) dentist appointments and I'll be having lunch with my friend, Sandi whom I haven't seen in ages... I'm making my list of things I have to get done before the move, and it's looonnnnggggggg... I can't believe we are moving in 15 days....This is surreal! At least the weather is changing to wonderful, spring weather!
We were supposed to go to PA this weekend, but Jennis has a ton of studying to do and wouldn't be able to make it, Tiff has a lot to do before their trip next weekend, and Shari already played hostess last weekend....We have a TON going on, too, so I just decided we should hold off on getting together until we all have less going on and could enjoy it more... I think everyone was thankful :)
Hope the weather is great where you are!

I am not so sure I would use the word "thankful" since I am never thankful to miss time out with my BFF and her fabulous hubby! Let's just say we agree that another weekend was the better choice. :-)
ReplyDeleteHow did the showing go?
Thanks for bringing the pups over for a playdate ... Nicholas just loved it!! XOXO
ReplyDelete