Monday, March 16, 2009

Whirlwind

Sunday morning we went to brunch with Nick and Amber at Bruttis (YUM!)...we haven't seen them nearly enough but just love them. I worked with Nick at Cintas and met my match in the art of sarcasm.

I spent Sunday afternoon going through things to toss, donate, giveaway before the movers come Thursday. I was up until midnight ...

This morning, I could feel my sinuses being mad at me because the weather is crappy and because I'm throwing dust around. I had a full day of work and didn't get home until 830 tonight. I called to talk to my parents...and they are, well..off the hook excited... :)

I still managed to get almost everything out of the freezers and am going to hit the fridge next. My neighbors and friends made out with some yummy food!

Tomorrow night is the Rock of Love Bus Tour with Bret Michaels with Leanne & Lisa! I can't wait...While I'm strapped for time, I wasn't going to pass up one more night out with my girls.
Wednesday we have an appt and them I am going to Richmond with Steph to see the New Kids..yes again..yes, we just went in October :) yes, we're nerds, but you already knew that.

My training for the 8k has pretty much been non-existent because of everything else going on...and I've added a few pounds so this Saturday's race should be interesting :) Oh, well. It's my first 8k and I can only improve my time from here, even if I end up walking part of it. The experience will be fun and I get to be with the people I enjoy...oh! and my friend from high school, Korina and her boyfriend Scott are coming for the 1/2 and full marathon, so it will be good to see them, too! We are hoping to go out to eat on Saturday night.

Rey is my super hero - he finished the last thing on the list for the inspection. He is freaking amazing. He came today and in the 5 minutes it wasn't raining he was able to complete the caulking. I can't even begin to tell you where I would be without him! Thank you, Scott!!!!!

Tomorrow is my last day of work and actually still have stuff to finish there and at home...

Let the games continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger