Thursday, April 9, 2009

Some recent pictures


During my last weeks of work in Virginia, I was sharing my office with my replacement. When I came into work on my last day, the table I was using was buried in balloons.




Here are some pictures of the dogs...Sophie has gotten big since January!
They love sharing their beds and cuddling. That will come in handy when it gets cold here.

Sleeping on the couch with Daddy.


More cuddling


Hanging out


Sleepy time
This past weekend it was semi-blizzardish...Brad went out to shovel and then let the dogs out to run around. They actually loved it...I was pretty surprised! I thought Sammy would avoid it!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pics!!! Thanks for sharing .... miss you guys!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. The puppies are sooooo cute! Hopefully I can find some time to stop by while I am back in Iowa!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger