So today it's Wednesday...another insanely busy day at work...It seems like peak season right now because there is so much going on!
Anywho..I got out at 5pm..I was really dragging and I forgot to eat lunch. I went to step class (and it completely kicked my butt ~ since I didn't eat lunch). Then Mike & Lisa had invited me over for take out Mexican. I was so in the mood for Mexican when Lisa mentioned it the other night and it really hit the spot.
My muscles are really sore from the weight class I took the other night, but in a good way of course.
Bradley comes home tomorrow night (yippeee) and has got some time in with Tim and Shannen last night. Tonight they are at a Jillian's type place (like Dave & Busters)...so he's having it rough, obviously. I'm glad for him because the last 2x he was there, they worked them to death.
I finally broke down and hired someone to help clean the house. I have been toying with the idea for a few years, but could never get over the guilt that I should be cleaning my own house. A girl at work uses our lady and loves her. After finally coming the realization that with both of us having full time careers and the fact that this probably won't ever change...I just had to do it. My mental stability rests on it. We had some money saved back and decided to just do it. Today was the 1st day she came. It worked out great! I didn't even get home from the gym until 745 (which illustrates the point that I have little time to clean if I want to take good care of myself) and the house was clean....AND she did it way better than I ever could or will do in my life....it was the best feeling....I still feel a bit guilty, but I don't think it will take me long to get over it. Merry early Christmas to us.
Today was also good because I got our new alarm clocks in the mail. Shari has this great alarm clock that I was envying in January. When we went back to her house in June, I decided, I MUST have this alarm. I hate conventional alarms that go from silent to ear piercing and shock you out of bed. It makes me wake up so quickly that I think it makes me more tired. Hers has alarm, radio, and nature noise settings. After some frugal Internet shopping, I found 2 for us. I am going to use it tonight....I'm actually not dreading getting up in the morning for the 1st time since my wonderful zen alarm clock died (it was one that a bell that rang and got louder every few seconds~~ when I started using it, I saw a HUGE difference in how I felt and how hard it was for me to get up in the morning. We'll see how it goes.
Other than that, Sammy and I take about an hour at night to just hang out, wind down and watch a little TV before he head to bed...then we await Bradley's call.
2 Days till the weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment