Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Independence Day

Today we celebrate our freedoms from sunny Charleston, South Carolina. I am thankful today for all that we are afforded because of the sacrifices that others make on our behalf. I am humbled everyday by those who fight still for our freedom and for the freedom of others.
What a great country we live in that I am able to speak my mind, blog my thoughts and adventures, and travel wherever and whenever I would like to. I am proud to be an American today and always.
It is my hope that soon everyone will be afforded all freedoms that the Declaration of Independence promises and we recognize how much more rich our country will be when everyone is truly allowed Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.
Happy 4th of July from Charleston, SC!
love, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger