Sunday, July 27, 2008

i'm alive...barely

so today i'm taking some of my own advice. i'm taking it easy today.

last week was crazy and I was barely home. brad's dad is here and they were off doing some things, but i was out doing everything. i am really, really tired and can't seem to get my energy back...so low key it is.

last week i went to Richmond for training, worked a 13 hour day, worked a 16 hour day, went to an offsite meeting and Busch Gardens for the offsite and to the Maroon 5 concert (awesome!). saturday i went to the gym to go to step class and just didn't have enough energy. so i walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes and then tried the rowing machine...i've never tried it and it appears it's good for the abs. i'm glad i did that...i could never have kept up in step class. then lisa, diane, and lisa's mother in law and i went to Ghent and ate lunch at Bakers Crust and went to a silver jewelry store. then we went to McArthur Center to go shopping for a short bit.

last night for dinner we went to Luna Maya...my favorite. And then I cleaned up the house since i haven't been home to do that.

today we went to machismo for lunch (yum-o) and then i took a nap (yea!) and then I planted my pepper and tomato plant in the ground. now i am catching up on blogs and social networking.

laying low, because I will be gone tomorrow night to, to Poison with Lisa!! Yeah!!!!!

that's all for now....

1 comment:

  1. Andi, You made ME tired and all I did was read your account! Seriously, be careful, take your vitamins! I'm glad you're taking it easier today.

    Then you can "party!" ;-)
    A.Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger