Sunday, July 13, 2008

Exciting Week

So Thursday night we went out for Leanne's birthday..to a local Japanese place. Lisa, Leanne, Diane and I had a girls dinner and then went to Cogan's for some drinks. Her husband Tony surprised her and joined us there. We had such a great time reminiscing about crazy stuff we've already done and making plans for other crazy stuff! I had not been feeling good on Friday and was really dizzy (looking back, I think I was dehydrated) and after I ate I felt better. Well after some drinks, not so much...I think I also ended up with the flu. So Friday I ended up in bed until 4pm with a fever, aches, and all of the other lovely flu symptoms...

Saturday we went to Lisa's for Tony's 30th birthday. His real bday is the 25th, but they will be on vacation. So we celebrated early...Pictures to come. I took the night off from drinking anything because I'm still not feeling 100%...But it was a great time anyway!

Today, Brad's friend Bill from MN is in town. They know each other from Supervalu in MN. Brad is leaving today to go to MN for training and Bill is here for the week to work. So it worked out perfect. They have been trying to get together outside of work for a while. Brad grilled burgers and we sat outside on the patio -- it's not overly hot today, a great day for grilling and sitting outside.

This afternoon I'll be doing stuff around the house after Brad leaves and relaxing...should be an easy afternoon. If I get time, I'll try to post pics from Charleston and Tony's party.

Our next big thing is Brad's dad is coming next weekend...You know us...usually something going on around here!

Happy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger