This is for you, kid!
You're right...bad choice of words....not exactly what I meant, but it's what's spewed out of me at that time...you know that's not how I feel...I stand corrected. Hope I didn't make you feel too bad.
Thanks for telling me how you felt...I love that about you..
Sincerely,
One of your biggest fans
Love,
Me
You're right...bad choice of words....not exactly what I meant, but it's what's spewed out of me at that time...you know that's not how I feel...I stand corrected. Hope I didn't make you feel too bad.
Thanks for telling me how you felt...I love that about you..
Sincerely,
One of your biggest fans
Love,
Me
p.s. i just had to add the part about Jersey :-)
Miss you terribly!

BFF you crack me up! You are one of our biggest supporters and that's one of the MANY reasons we love you! I know you meant nothing by it and I was not offended. I was simply pointing out a few grammatical errors. ;-)
ReplyDeleteWe need more people like you in the world Dre! I love ya!!
Sincerely,
Tiffany V from jerz