Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Goals

Ok - this is it - Time to get in shape - My goal is to be better off 6 weeks from now (April 25) than I am right now. What does that mean exactly? Well, exercising at all is an improvement; Doing my yoga again at all is an improvement. Eating a little healthier would be an improvement. I have indulged a few times this past couple of months in Chinese food & take out pizza...I never deprive myself so I don't hog out each time I eat it, but I didn't say no a few times when I should have! It would be nice to lose the last 9 of my 25 "Virginia pounds" that I put on eating Mexican food and drinking cocktails when we first moved out here. My goal is more to be in shape & be healthy, so any of the 9 pounds would be just a bonus. (It might be 11 actually, because in December, I indulged!) I'll check at the gym tomorrow. I'm re-loading my ipod right now! I'm going to start with these and then modify as I get going...wish me luck!

  • Do a yoga or other class at the gym 1 x per week
  • Do 30 minutes of cardio 3 x per week on cardio machine
  • Do minimum of 20 minutes of cardio other 4 days (walking, cardio machine...whatever)
  • Do yoga at home 20 minutes 4 x per week
  • Work my way to breakfasts other than cereal

2 comments:

  1. Go ahead! lose the poundage now! Just wait til you start popping out babies! Won't be so easy then!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so jealous of these goals. It might inspire me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger