Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away. (Unknown)
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Relaxing day
Today was a great day. I got up at 1130 (I worked last night and got home at 3am) and fed the pup. We watched some TiVo while eating breakfast and then I started cleaning up some things around the house, did laundry, and paid the bills. It was over 80 here today, so all of the windows were open and the breeze was flowing. You may think laundry and paying bills isn't relaxing, but when you have 10,000 things going on, the simple things are relaxing. Then one of the best parts of the day...my massage lady called and had a cancellation and wanted to know if I wanted a massage -- she was reading my mind! I was getting ready to call her because my body is hurting this week! Then I went to the dry cleaners and the grocery store with the windows down and radio way up. When I got home, Brad and Sammy were returning from a walk. We ate pizza for dinner and then watched the movie "The Village"...it's a thriller so I had to close my eyes a couple of times, but boy does it have a twist! Even if you don't like scary movies, you have to see this one, it's a goodie. I love movies with creative ideas and twists!! Then we fell asleep on the couch and then went to bed. Of course, then I wasn't tired, so here I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment