Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Spring Break


Well, Brad & I don't get Spring Break anymore since we're not in school (yippee), but Brad's dad came to visit this week over his break. On Friday and Saturday they went to the hockey games. I missed Friday because of the concert & Saturday because I stayed home with a certain puppy who was hurling all over (more parenthood training! wow, I'm learning to be flexible). The guy on the end is our friend, Dave, and the guy next to Dad D is Dave's friend who comes to hockey once in a while. Tuesday we ate at Luna Maya (yummmmm...by the way, I LOVE that place) with Tiff & Jarrod and Wednesday we are going to the beach to eat lunch as Brad is taking 1/2 day off -- it will be 80 degrees Wed -- what the heck!? I love Virginia!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures - great birthday celebration!
    AK

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger