Sunday, March 4, 2007

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y!

When I am really glad to see Saturday, I think of that song where they spell out Saturday...maybe you've heard of it!?

I posted another picture on the sidebar of Bradley and I - My hair is hideous...I FINALLY got it cut this week and colored deep red....had to postpone 2 times because of work and it was getting "light socket" looking, as you can tell.

Anyway, today was a great day. I was awakened by the whines of our puppy who wanted to show me that he could go potty in the right place (yea!). Brad introduced Sammy to playing with bubbles (he loved this, of course) and then Daddy took some pictures of Sammy lounging in the sun and on the rug...he could be a puppy model!

This afternoon, we went with Tiff and Jarrod to Williamsburg for a little outdoor, outlet mall shopping. (Got some great stuff!) Then a trip to Target (of course) and Trader Joe's. For those of you who know what Trader Joe's is, you know what a utopia of a shopping day this was for me! Then we stopped at Pierce's BBQ for some grub (utopia for Bradley!)

For those of you who have experienced the "spilling disease" I sometimes have...today was a day for the books....At Pierce's, I dripped BBQ sauce on the table, then ran my shirt though it, then dripped it on my shirt off a french fry, then I accidentally threw a french fry - at myself - then the guy next to us opened his hot sauce and it flung toward us, landing on my pant leg, then I dropped ketchup in my lap - both pant legs - It got to the point where Tiff, Brad and Jarrod cleared the table as fast as they could so I didn't dirty anything else - what comedy -

When then came home, of course, it was cuddle time with Sammy. He is so relaxing...I can never wait to get home to him...He's so relaxing in fact that he and Bradley have been out for the count since 10...sleep tight my boys.....
What the heck is that thing?Let me see if I can eat it!I'm lounging in the sun - what are you doing with that camera?
Ok, now I'm playing...one picture is fine.
Dad, you know I'm shy in front of people I don't know (for a full 3 seconds!)You are still taking pictures of me?
Ok, you snap, I'll nap

I'm telling mom when she gets back

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger