What a cool day. I was just thinking about a list I started. According to the file, I did it on 12/20/06. I did it after reading an article about a girl who was killed on 9/11 and what her parents found on her computer after she died. I have attached a link to the article.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/09/09/eveningnews/printable1990150.shtml
She started making a list of the Top 100 things she wanted to do. I thought, wow...I always have thoughts swirling in my head about the things I want to do and never feel like I accomplish them. So I started my list. I have only gotten 53 so far, but in putting them on the blog today, I realized, I have completed 3 and have 2 more coming up this summer. Not bad for 5 or 6 months!
I put my list on the right sidebar, if you scroll down below the pictures. Very neat. It makes me feel good that I have done some of them.
I am going to start working on the yoga and going to the gym. After all of this illness I have had lately, I just need to get my body into shape. I'm setting my goals tomorrow. This time, I'm not going to fail.

I can't believe you didn't transfer buy a house in North Dakota to your list. You could probably afford a BIG one there! Great story...good luck!
ReplyDelete