The past couple of weeks we have enjoyed Sammy alot. We took him to the beach for the first time, gave him his first bath, and his visited his puppy daddy and his friend Princess. I didn't know it was possible to love an animal so much.

Sammy with Shannen & Princess...he's trying to pick Shannen's nose!

Awww, Princess, don't be a drama queen!

Sammy with his puppy daddy, Rufus- Rufus is bigger one, obviously!
Look at me! I graduated from a ferret collar to my own! I am a whole 3 pounds!

Daddy and Sammy after bath time

Psst....Dad.....Tell mom I really don't like all of these pictures!!

Mommy and Sammy before bath time

What in the world is she doing to me? Are you just going to stand there?

Rinsing and starting to shake the water off- got mom a bit wet!

All done! Let's warm up.

I'm handsome.

I'm comfortable...and spoiled.

Showing you I can sit....What this reallys means, is "I'm sitting like a good boy. Now can I have what I want?"

Give a dog a bone...a rope one.

Looking handsome

Can you believe that mom makes me ride around in her car in this thing? I hope noone sees us. She knows I'm a boy, right?

1st trip to the beach. He stopped dead in his tracks when he got to the sand and then took off like a bandit - He LOVED the sand.

Upside down playing
Did you ever hear about the puppy Grandpa and Grandma Taylor got Joyce when she was a little bitty girl? They'd gone to the grocery store and there was someone giving puppies (like Sammy) away. "Penny" was just a little bitty fellow. It wasn't long before he took a tumble off the couch and broke both front legs. Grandpa made popsickle splints and bandaged them to his front legs. He got used to them quickly! I wonder if anyone ever took pictures??
ReplyDeleteWe understand your infatuation with Sammy. :-)
A. Kathy