So I'm at the Louisville airport hanging out until it's my time to get on the plane. I have my Starbucks chai latte (thanks Aunt K!! I'm ADDICTED!). I am catching up on emails that I have let sit for a few weeks....Sometimes when I get busy, I let the 'fun' ones or 'non urgent' ones sit after I glance at them. But I always try to read them all.
It's been another great day. It was sad to see Tiff and Jess leave, but we had so much fun. Last night we got on the elevator after getting back from the gas station and saw some football types on the elevator. I knew it wasn't coaches because we haven't seen any of the football team. This morning, a guy told us that the officials are staying there.
It's a great college football day. The guy from the hotel is decked out in his U of Louisville gear and we say lots of U of L and U of KY fans at the hotel.
When I was leaving, they were taking fans to the stadium, so I had them go there first because I was really early for the airport. It sucked me in! I LOVE LOVE LOVE attending college football and the intra-state rivalry was palpable in the air--- I SOOO badly wanted to stay for the game and I'd hardly known anything about the two teams until I came here. I have pics on my cell phone that I'll have to download when I get home!
Time for me to get going....VA here I come!

i love chai lattes toooo! and college football .. not the longhorns though, and they invade buffalo wild wings down here for game day. icky burnt orange is EVERYWHERE!
ReplyDeletehope your trip home goes safely!
ewwww...I wouldn't want burnt orange either!!!!
ReplyDelete