Our endless summer adventures continue....we got home Thursday from Maine, Friday night Bradley & I went to Luna Maya because it was our last night alone before he went to MN again...Saturday I went to the gym, took a 3 hour nap and then we went to North Carolina to visit our friends Stephanie & Jeff and their 4 kids. We hung out, ate Mexican food and played games. Today Bradley did some last minute things and packed before his trip. I went to step again (2nd day in a row...it's a record!) and took a trip to the grocery store. This afternoon, Sammy and I went over to Mike and Lisa's and hung out with them and Leanne and Tony and all the kids...It was great fun, as always!
I will try to get pictures posted sometime this week...I have back to Charleston to get uploaded!
I'll also be watching a lot of Olympics this week, catching up on my People magazines, getting our annual termite inspection, going to a Journey/Heart/Cheap Trick concert and hopefully making it to the chiropractor. Someone in there I hope I can get the pictures off my camera!
Have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment