Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sunday

Ian wrote us an email message yesterday: m //..m, ];/\ij 0ccx6hcv;l,lkokp m-].,nn n v.l;.,,mk l m. o ,lk .;j...very cute!

I changed my layout colors -- I was going for a Christmas green and red and grew tired of it quickly - So we'll go with a blue & white, chilly, cold look...It is witner and all.

Today, I slept in and then Brad sent Sammy in to wake me up. Little Samage turns 1 year old today. I took him shopping with me. He loves laying in the sun and when I came out of Target, he had climbed out of his kennel and was laying in the blanket in the sun. Then we went to PetSmart and he was a little less timid about the slick floors than normal.

He's having a "chicken cake" for dinner and then gets a couple of presents. We'll be sure to take pictures.

The Cowboys WIN with 18 seconds left.

We had the windows open for a while beacuse it was 65 degrees. (73 degrees tomorrow -- then back to 60s and 50s for the rest of the week)

Trying to catch up on bills, Christmas shopping, house cleaning, organizing, a work presentation, and laundry today

A semi-busy day...but pretty relaxing.

5 comments:

  1. I love these colors. I feel a chill, though, in a good, Christmasy way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to little Sammy!

    And, I like your blues, "brother!" ;-)

    Love,
    A. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. No fair! It was 9 degrees this morning when I took Emma for her walk!
    I used to love when I got emails from Michael when he was tiny. But the really cool one was when he did it all by himself and it was actually real words!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger