Sunday, December 30, 2007

Good Times

We are in PA for New Years, visiting Shari...2 of her friends, Tiffany and Jenni are here also...We are having such a great time. We got here really late Friday night and on Saturday her friends arrived. We went out to eat at a great restaurant and drove around downtown Philly. We were so full, we could have exploded. We also took a trip to Dick's so I could get some new shoes and they left an ink tag on the shoes...that's the 2nd time in a month that's happened to me...I have to go back tomorrow to get it taken off.

Today we slept in, had "green drinks" that I made for breakfast and got ready to watch a day of football. Shari and I ran out to a place to get cheesesteaks for lunch..you can't come to Philly without eating a cheesesteak! We hung around all day and Shari made an awesome dinner for us.

We have laughed so hard and it's funny to think that we only met Tiffany and Jenni 36 hours ago...we have made 2 more great friends on this trip. There is so much estrogen in this house this weekend, Brad talks about taking Sammy for a walk on the golf course so he could get out of it for a while!

5 comments:

  1. How did Harry and Lizzie do with Sammy? I miss those tabby cats all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry we missed it!! I was really looking forward to going up to PA... stupid flu!! I'm glad you guys had a good time :) wish we could have been there to share it with you... maybe next year :) Hope all your dreams come true in the new year!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a good New Year's already?

    I went to Save the Snowman on your sidebar... but it took me to Office Max. hmmm.

    Happy 2008! It's going to be a great year! :-)

    A. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to visit your site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Where are you "guys?" I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger