Monday, December 10, 2007

Whose Line?

If you are familiar with the TV show, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, you may recognize the fellas below. Brad and I went to see Brad Sherwood and Colin Mochrie's show a about 2 weeks ago. Their show was completely improv, based on suggestions from the audience...just like the TV show.

During one of the sketches, Brad sent Colin out of the theatre...On his way out, he stopped at our aisle and motioned me to come with him! We went outside to the lobby and he said that I was to distract him and prove to the audience that he wasn't hearing anything Brad was telling the audience.

The game was that Colin had to confess to a crime that Brad was leading him on about. Colin had to try to guess what his crime was...It was all suggestions from the audience and ended up being something like this: He microwaved lime green jello until it exploded and blew up his father's shed in Chuckatuck while at Sally's sandcastle farmers...I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but it's close.

While in the hallway, we talked about him being from Canada, how they travel each weekend, what happens when people recognize him, what it was like when he visited Iowa, his son, what there is to do in Hampton Roads, and no, I was not smart enough to get his autograph...Hindsight....



This is the game where people have to move their body parts to get them to move.



This is the game where they tell a story and when the kids honk a horn, they have to repeat what they just said, but say it in another way.


This is Colin confessing to his "crime"


This is that the end where they walk blindfolded and try to avoid mousetraps. Colin took off his blindfold and started throwing traps at Brad.

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky!! I love Colin and Brad! Sammy and I tivo Whose Line every day. He's the only one who'll watch it with me. Cool, cool, cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger