I changed my layout to look more Christmas-ish...There aren't any good green and red ones - after an hour of messing with fonts and colors - this is the best I could come up with.
I love hockey, but not the Stanley Cup.
I'd rather laugh with friends while drinking adult beverages in my living room than oogle the Stanley Cup.
My goodness I'm busy at work this week.
Thanks for shopping at Target and making this a successful time of the year for us and for contributing to my 401(k).
My new job is challenging...in a good way..but boy is it challenging.
I can't seem to call Hunter when he's awake to wish him happy birthday 3 days late and counting.
Melissa's post made me nostaglic for home and the holidays.
Yet another reason to be thankful for friends and family - my boss's dad grew very ill this week and she was going to leave tomorrow to see him....But he died today before she could get there...and he lives in Australia. I can't imagine...
The snow in Minnesota makes me wonder why I want to move there. (It's 40 degrees here-the warm kind of 40, not the "oh, it's going to get below 20 tonight" kind of 40)
I think eventually we'll end up in Minneapolis so I can work at the mecca of my mecca. Then I can use my vacation to visit all of our friends and family all over the place.
Even though this week is a little stressful and a lot of hours, it's NOTHING like the hell I have endured at previous jobs.
Even though this week is crazy, I have eaten well. I haven't made it to the gym, but there should be NO weight gain this week.
On Friday night I'm going to Yoga--it will be a nice, relaxing end to a long week...Is it REALLY only Tuesday?
On Saturday morning I'm going to abs and pilates.
I have done no more Christmas shopping than I did yesterday.
Sorry Grandpa, but the Cowboys are better than the Packers..Remember, 2nd place is the 1st Loser!
Dr. Oz is coming to Norfolk next Friday -- I think I'm going to go.
I need to dig out my Christmas music.
The tree is still not all of the way decorated.
I REALLY want a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks right now.
I love pumpkin.
From Christmas 2005 to 2006, I went all year without paying for a drink at Starbucks...Gift cards I had gotten for my birthday Christmas treated me for an entire year!
This feels good to get out -- I feel like I can go to sleep....I love therapy you don't have to pay for :-)
If this is all it takes to decompress at the end of the day..I will do it more often.
I will catch up on posting pictures in the next couple of days.
The latte that Aunt Kathy sent is SOOO yummy...I already tracked it down and bought it in liquid and powder form (decaf of course)
I love that Brad is so tolerant of my career. I think I'll take him out one of these nights.
I want to see A Christmas Carol at the theatre this year..I miss going with Tiff.
THE END- happy tuesday!

No comments:
Post a Comment