Here's some info about him -- http://health.discovery.com/fansites/dr-oz/dr-oz.html
I didn't get tickets in time, but went to Barnes and Noble where he was having a book signing. I took off early from work, went to Nordstrom and ate a great lunch, and then went to B & N and stood in line for 2 hours and then was able to get my picture with him, too. It was well worth it..
When he came in, before he signed books, he grabbed a microphone and told everyone why he was doing the books and being on Oprah. Then he answered some questions from people in store. I was at the end of the line in the store with 2 other people (after us, they made people line up outside the store) and he came in right next to us and was talking right in front of us. His table was also right next to where we were standing...So we were near the end of the line, but had a much better view then most people in line!
The photographer across from me here took a picture that was in our local paper -- I was in the picture, but only from my nose on down :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment