Last week not so great...I did go for a 2 mile walk around Tiffany's neighborhood on Thanksgiving Day with Sammy, which was pretty great. Her area is really hilly so it was a great workout. I also went on a 1 mile walk on Saturday. Of course, I guess Friday could be counted, too with all of the walking I did, but maybe not.
Monday night I went to Body Design class...Only my 2nd time, but I could tell that I am able to lift the weight a little more easily and was able to control my movements and use my abs even better...Certainly a long way to go, but I can tell improvement even only going to classes a couple of times each week.
I realized today that the Y is open at 5am, so instead of going out tonight, I might go in the morning. Bradley has to work at 3am the next 2 mornings, so I wanted to spend some time with at night...so this could work great :-)

I wish I had time to work out like that!! Maybe now with a dog, two kids and three cats I will do enough running around everyday!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could get myself up that early ...... It'd be nice to get up, work out, come home and shower, clean house and then go to work ---- everything I worry about getting done when I get home would be finished before I even got to work .... HMMM! You'll have to let me know how it works out! :)
ReplyDelete