Saturday, November 17, 2007

New Thanksgiving Poll & More Exercising & Travels

I can't believe I forgot pumpkin pie on the poll! I re-did it...so now it's a re-vote! I hate stuffing, but added it at the behest of an anonymous commenter (who are you?). If I forgot something else, tell me...I won't be changing again, but had to add the pie and will keep this one open until Thanksgiving.

Last night, Tana and I went to yoga class...It was a great way to end the week and stretch out stress. This morning we went to Stretch/Abs...I can do more than I could do 3 weeks ago! And then I tried a Pilates class. An instructor suggested I try it help me not use my head to do crunches. I have very weak abs and when I took her Body Design class with weights, I about killed myself because my neck and abs were trying to lift. My neck was soooo tired after 30 minutes, it was hard to keep going. So, today it was 1.5 hours of abs work and stretching.

Brad and I both got next Friday off, so we'll be off to Georgia to spend Thanksgiving with Tiff and Jarrod. We haven't been there yet, so that will be fun. We will leave Wednesday night after I get off of work.

Well, a little cleaning and shopping before we celebrate my big 3-0 tonight with a friends, pizza, and games.

Have a great weekend - And look out Redskins!

5 comments:

  1. Happy 30 celebration! Have a fun night. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had so much fun with you guys tonight :) thanks for having us!

    ps. the bubbly song i mentioned (quite pathetically actually ..) is by colbie caillat. that song is cute, but she has better ones, they're the "happy" kinds -- you should look em up! :)

    have fun in georgia! tell tiff and jarrod we say hi and we miss them!!! hope to see you again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i just sent you an e-mail :)

    and i can't wait to see that hat picture ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a great time last night. Sorry we had to beg off so early. It was a lot of fun. Hope you had a great birthday celebration. Have a safe trip to Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That song that Jes talked about - LOVE IT! It is frequently played when I work with Jeremy! Don't have too much fun in Georgia without me!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger