Greta and Doug
Sammy and I in our party hats (mine has a "birthday girl" ribbon that Bradley made me wear)
Hanah and Tony's daughter Jenny

Mike playing Boxers or Briefs...pondering which of these are true about him:
Mike playing Boxers or Briefs...pondering which of these are true about him:
I have holes in my underwear
I have a great body
I have a loose screw
I have skills
I have to study for a blood test
I have toilet paper on my shoe
Of course, he answered I have skills, but Jes thought it should be the one about his underwear!
Next round he pondered these...
I am the king
I am out of my freakin' mind
I am lord of the puppies
I am the Wicked Witch of the West
I am going to sing my favorite song right now
I am more than you can handle
he decided he was lord of the puppies, given his 2 furry kids at home
Me and my pinata
Dawn took the first try...Kate took the 2nd try

I took the 3rd try and broke it open (accidentally..I thought we'd get 2 rounds at least)

Roger's try -- it became "let's see if we can break the whole thing open to get all the candy" and "smash his face in"

Doug



I took the 3rd try and broke it open (accidentally..I thought we'd get 2 rounds at least)
Roger's try -- it became "let's see if we can break the whole thing open to get all the candy" and "smash his face in"
Doug
So what is the pinata? It's a referee..Brad got it in honor of my favorite NFL ref Ed Hochuli...I like watching him ref games as much as I like watching the Cowboys. Does it look like him?

Ed even has several websites about him and some great "What Would Ed Hochuli Do" gear...check this out.. I love it.

Wow that was fast, I was just proving that Roger did indeed wear the pink hat and all the party pictures were loaded. Very nice. Fun times all around. The day of the pink hat, yeah!
ReplyDeleteIs the pic of Jim the one you wanted? there is another one, but he's not smiling.
ReplyDeleteWhat, no pictures of those 30 candles setting off the smoke alarms?? HAHAHA
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday! Looks like everyone had a good time. I wouldn't have dared tried to put that many candles on a cake though!! What's wrong with the number candles??? You know...... 3 - 0 ?! HaHa
ReplyDeleteNice cake! Looks you all had a fun time!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!!!!
Love,
A. Kathy