I don't have my Christmas shopping list together, but I had to go out shopping on Friday. Tiff had to work at 545 and I got up at 515, so at 530 we both left. I went to Starbucks which didn't open for another 10 minutes. When I got there, there were 3 other people with me. The lady in front of me was with her aunt and bought my drink. She said she saw on their website about how someone bought a drink for the person behind them and then it got passed on...so it was a nice start to the day.
I went to the mall to JCP and Macys. It was hard to find a parking space and when I came out about 2 hours later, there were no parking spaces left and people were parking in the grass around the outside of the parking lot. That was a first for me. I then went to one Target, Rack Room Shoes, Best Buy, the "other place" (ONLY because they had a Nickelback dvd only available there) and then headed to the other side of town to where Tiff's Target is. Before I left, I got a 2nd Starbucks for my 2nd wave. I visited the Rack Room Shoes there and her Target. I waited a little bit for her to get off work and then we went to Kohls for even more damage and then went home.
So what do you do after that incredibly exciting day? You eat Thanksgiving leftovers, have a crazy photo session (those pictures to come) and then get in the car (in your pajamas) and go to the Fresh Market because Jarrod feels a craving to go there.
So what do you do after that? You drive around Augusta and see HUGE houses and swing downtown to visit James Brown.
Us with James Brown (note the hot looking pajamas)
Us with James Brown...with the same cheesy, full tooth smile that the statue has.

It looks like you enjoyed all that Augusta has to offer. I'm sorry that we couldn't be there as well. We got lots of homework done. Always fun.
ReplyDeleteYou are too too... crazy! Getting up that early to go shopping? Wow!
ReplyDeleteAnd Brad did, too??????
And now you need to look around for someone for whom to buy a Starbucks coffee. I don't think Brad's included in that one. ;-) But he wouldn't mind it, I'm sure.