Monday, February 26, 2007

This weekend

This weekend was semi-eventful. Brad and I went on a cruise on the Spirit of Norfolk for my work; Tiff and Jarrod returned from house hunting in Georgia; Sammy played outside on his leash. He's been so photogenic up until now...outside I can't seem to get a good picture!

Ryan & Tana--They live in the same neighborhood as we do & I used to car pool with Ryan when worked nights
Me and Cheo - I work with him on all 4 of the nights I work


Cheo and Lauren - I work with Lauren on Sundays and Mondays

The weary travelers return in their rental hot rod

Sammy running with Dad in the yard...notice the lack of snow...yeah!

2 comments:

  1. And you will notice who is driving that rental hot rod!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lack of snow? If you need some just let us know. We are to get another 4-8 inches of snow & who knows how much ice, with our blizzard warning for the next two days :( Of course we would have to personally bring it out there so it doesn't get diverted.Or you can send him out to Laura (Jessica) Ingles at the little house on the praire (oh yeah she does have power for now :) )

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger