Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Samson -10 weeks

It's the week of funny names - Samson is one of the silly names we call Sammy. Here are some pictures from this week. It was a week of firsts...It's his first full week with his collar, his first week playing in the grass (the camera battery died before I could take pictures-will try tomorrow) and tomorrow will be his 1st visit to his own vet.

So you're serious, I have to keep sitting to get the treat?
Daaaaad...You know I don't like the wood floors

Dad and Sammy self portrait

Sammy & his downstairs bed (color coordinated w/the room of course)

Sammy & his stairs...they are huge, but it's the only way he can get around without us lifting him up & down every time he wants to eat or go to the bathroom. We have pillows and towels to break his fall...he is still trying to navigate them and sometimes falls. Again, color coordinated.
Sammy & his upstairs bed - Where mommy puts me when she is working and doesn't have toom for me on her lap - This was is color coordinated with our bedroom..you can have a dog and still be fashionable! Where would I be without that Target discount?

1 comment:

  1. Somepuupy loves posing for that camera!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger