Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Brad's Big Win


As many of you know, Brad won big in fantasy football this year. He played a game sponsored by a local radio station and won both the local and the national parts of the contest. The local part won him a 42" plasma tv and the national part won him a trip to the Pro Bowl in Hawaii! He decided to take the money option versus the trip because we would only be in Hawaii for 4 days, 2 of them being travel days. We are going to use the money to stay in NYC longer this summer. We've now also started saving for our 10th anniversary trip to Hawaii in 2 years that we have recently be talking about!
Here's a pic of our new tv, new (greatly downsized) entertainment center, his check, and of course, Sammy. We are ordering some new media storage this week for our DVDs and CDs. Then the downstairs will pretty much be set with new furniture!
Congrats, Baby...You deserve it!

3 comments:

  1. Well! Aren't you two just part of the times now?! Am I reading that check right - signed over to me? =)

    And that old entertainment center looks right at home in my living room! Andrea - I know I said I was going to make soem smart comment, but all of my creativity has vanished... I have nothing left. Perhaps next week when I'm a bum with no job I will take the time to ponder my words and type something brilliant. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me? That's awesome...Delli - you need to share your fantasy picks with me next year so I can beat these guys back in Iowa. Nice option on taking the money, the Pro Bowl would be all about the trip to Hawaii and the game wouldn't be worth it. They are all too afraid to get hurt. I watched two minutes of the game to see an onside kick that was recovered by the kicking team because the AFC were too scared to get hit by going after the ball.

    By the way, I've never posted on one of these before, and Becky isn't here to help, so this may not work out.

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brad & Andrea,

    It's been a long time, I just happened to come across an old email with a link to this page. It's fun to see what you're up to. Looks like you're having a lot of fun! :) Congratulations on winning the tv & trip, have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger