Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Lemon Wife

Well, I've done it again. I pulled a muscle in my right side a couple of weeks ago and last week my chiropractor said I probably strained my oblique. I iced it and it was getting better and then last night, I turned wrong and it pulled badly again. This morning, I woke up and could hardly move without excruciating pain if I was using any of my right side ab muscles. Just for the record, you use those muscles for everything! Silly things like blowing my nose or putting my socks have been extremely painful, so it was off to urgent care this afternoon. Only I could do something this stupid, I swear! So for now, I'm on the couch, in the only position that doesn't hurt, drugged on muscle relaxers and pain meds. Had to stay home from work tonight, obviously...and the only good thing of the day is that I am watching Daytona. Go Junior!

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger