Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Love List - Valentine's Day


As I reflect on this day and what a great husband I have, I think of the little things that make me love him the most.
  • He tells me I'm not "a lemon wife" even though I feel like I have to take a medicine cabinet full of drugs for my allergies, asthma, and everything else.

  • He can't seem to get his clothes in the dirty clothes basket even though the basket is about 2 inches from where he drops his clothes on the floor.

  • He has patience to assemble things we buy and I have none.

  • He buys me atypical gifts, but they are always things I love.

  • When he calls me sometimes just to see how my day is going or because he was thinking about me
  • He insisted I buy my BMW (when I was going to buy another car) because he said I deserved it and he wanted me to have a car that would keep me safe if I got into an accident.
  • He steps on the bathroom rug with his wet, showered feet and then my socks get wet.

  • He takes care of me when I'm sick.

  • He wakes me up every morning to tell me goodbye and he loves me.

  • He hugs me when I crawl into bed after work, during the wee hours of the night and makes me feel safe.

  • He is so supportive of everything that I do...even the crazy stuff.

  • He always tells me everything works out...and it does.

  • He is always my soft place to fall

  • And the the thing I love the most, curling up on the couch, eating "Bradley Corn" and watching a movie.

I love you, Baby. Thank you for being my husband.

Happy Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you two, I can hardly stand it. I love your frankness and I'm glad I'm part of YOUR family! :-)

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger