One Minute Writer: Paper Bag
Before my daughter's first day of school, the teacher gave each student a small, brown, paper lunch bag. They were each instructed to come to school the first day with one special item in the bag--something they wanted to show the rest of their class.
I would roll down the sides of the paper bag and take my Chihuahua, Sammy. My wonderful husband picked him out for me 4.5 years ago. I always wanted a little dog I could cuddle with. He provides such unconditional love and has gotten me through some of the darkest times of my life. :) I would like to share him with those who haven't met him.


I couldn't think of something for the paper bag prompt and before I knew it the day already ended. ☺ Aww, cute little Sammy :D Just hopping along :D
ReplyDeleteEveryone needs a furry friend like that.
ReplyDeleteGreat picture!
Hey BFF! Have I told you lately that I miss you!! If not...I miss you and I hope all is well! As for that cutie pie, Sammy...I am so glad I had the pleasure of meeting him. :-)
ReplyDelete